SALESFORCE ADM CERTIFICATION 201 SAMPLE QUESTIONS (SET 2)
1) Universal Containers wants to understand all of the configuration changes that have been made over the last six months. Which tool should an administrator use to gather this information?
A. Setup Audit Trail
B. Custom Report Type
C. Network Access Settings
D. Debug log
2) Universal Containers (UC) is rolling out a new approval process. As the last step in the process after an 0pportunity has been approved. UC wants to send a contract to its customer for signature. What should an Administrator suggest to implement this functionality?
A. Check the "Send PDF" box on the approval process setup.
B. Hire a consulting firm to develop a document signing framework.
C. Install an app from the AppExchange.
D. Utilize the Salesforce Autosign flow.
3) Which two actions can be completed with a workflow field update? Choose any 2 answers
A. Change the record type of a record.
B. Select a formula field for a field update.
C. Apply a specific value to a field.
D. Update the value of a field on a child object.
4) What are two capabilities of the content delivery feature of Salesforce Content? Choose any 2 answers
A. Associate the content delivery with a Salesforce record.
B. Password protected content deliveries that contain sensitive data.
C. Customize the URL assigned to the content delivery.
D. Encrypt certain content delivery files.
5) Users create expense reports and attach receipts in an Expenses app before submitting them for approval. What should the Administrator consider from a User's perspective when enabling this App for Salesforce Mobile?
A. Users can search Salesforce Records, attach receipts as photos, and approve records from Chatter.
B. Users can create records, attach receipts as photos, and submit for approval.
C. Users can create list views, attach receipts as photos, and submit records for approval.
D. Users can use Search, create list views, and receive record push notifications from Chatter.
6) Universal Containers has a private sharing model on Opportunities. The System Administrator has been asked to create a new custom object that will track customer payment information and will link to the 0pportunity. Only those users with access to the opportunity should be able to see the records on the new object.
What should the Administrator do to accomplish this task?
A. Create a Master -Detail relationship with a Criteria Based Sharing Rule. Calculator??
B. Create a Master -Detail relationship with Profile permissions.
C. Create a Lookup relationship with a Criteria Based Sharing Rule.
D. Create a Lookup relationship with Profile permissions.
7) What is a valid organization -wide default option for the Account object?
A. Public Read/Write/Delete
B. Public Read/Write/Transfer
D. No Access
8) Sales users need an easy way to let their colleagues know when they go on vacation. Multiple Books?
How should the Administrator accomplish this task quickly?
A. Create a workflow rule to send an email alert about the user's vacation dates.
B. Enable “Out of Office Message" functionality in Chatter.
C. Enable Outlook Sync with Salesforce.
D. Use Process Builder to add the users vacation dates to the department calendar.
9) Salesforce users have a session timeout of 12 hours. Management is requesting that the session timeout be increased to 24 hours and that the inactive users are logged out at that time. How should a System Administrator accommodate this request?
A. In Session Settings, choose 24 Hours, and check the box for Force logout on session timeout.
B. In User Profiles, type in 24 Hours in the Timeout section, and uncheck the box for Force logout on session timeout.
C. In Session Settings, choose 24 Hours, and uncheck the box for Force logout on session timeout.
D. In User Profiles, type in 24 Hours in the Timeout section, and check the box for Force logout on session timeout.
10) Which three features can automatically create a Case? Choose any 3 answers
A. Web -to -Case
B. Process Builder
C. Lightning for Outlook
D. Email -to -Case
11) A system administrator wants to ensure that unique data is always input into a specific field. Which two field properties should be configured?
Choose any 2 answers
C. Default value
D. Data Type
12) Which three settings are controlled by users profile? Choose 3 answers
B. Field -level security
C. a Record type assignment
D. Feature license assignment
E. Assigned apps
13) A series of new report folders has been created. Which set of folder sharing options are available in Salesforce Classic to assign these new folders to the appropriate Salesforce users?
A. Managers, Profiles, Public Groups, Roles, and Role and Subordinates
B. Profiles, Roles, and Role and Subordinates
C. Users, Managers, Public Groups, Roles, and Role and Subordinates
D. Users, Public Groups, Roles, and Role and Subordinates
14) Universal Containers wants to create a custom object to capture account survey data. Users must be able to select an account from the survey record and view related surveys on the account record. Which two actions should the system administrator take to meet these requirements?
Choose any 2 answers
A. Add the account related list to the survey page layout.
B. Add the survey related list to the account page layout.
C. Create a lookup relationship field on the survey object.
D. Create a lookup relationship field on the account object.
15) Customers are requesting custom colored containers, which are not currently part of the standard inventory. Management has decided to add custom coloring as an add-on item in Salesforce. Which action should the Administrator take to allow sales users to add custom coloring to the total Opportunity Sale?
A. Add Custom Coloring as a new Product in a Pricebook.
B. Add Custom Coloring as a new Product in an Order.
C. Add a new field on the Opportunity labeled Custom Coloring.
D. Make a new custom object related to Opportunities for Custom Coloring.
TO GET THE ANSWER KEY MAIL US AT: email@example.com