HOW SALESFORCE HELPS IN IMPROVING SALES
"Customer service shouldn't just be a department; it should be the entire company." -- Quote by Tony Hsieh, Zappos CEO
Among the tech tools needed in the kitty by a brand of any size, domain , nature, location etc, a CRM is a given. Salesforce is the premier name in the CRM domain and rightly so. Its unique features, functionalities and customisation level make it a wonderful tool. In this blog, we delve into how it helps in bolstering the conversion of leads into sales / clients.
Below are the ways Salesforce CRM can help in improving sales:
1. Identify 'hot' prospects - One of the biggest boons of having a good CRM like Salesforce is that it qualifies / ranks leads based on certain parameters. This ranking acts as a filter for the marketing or sales or both teams to focus their energies on those leads that are most likely to convert. So instead of wasting precious resources (time, money and energy) in pursuing leads that are most likely turn out to be 'cold" or waste of time, a CRM provides a list of prospects that should be pursued till conversion.
2. Upselling or cross selling opportunities. A good CRM identifies opportunities for both or either Upselling or cross selling to regular and loyal clients. This enables you to keep current clients happy and derive more business from them. Costs of attracting leads is always more as compared to keeping existing clients happy. So, in a way you are also reducing your overhead costs while improving your finances / Return on Investment.
3. Enhance daily productivity of all employees. With automation of mundane and basic tasks / work processes, you are setting the scene for a vast improvement of productivity of each and every staffer who works on Salesforce CRM. All teams can now work on vital tasks /activities / assignments that needed for client delight, increased sales and ROI. No wasting time on mundane tasks on a daily basis.
4. Improvement in client experience. The secret to retaining clients and converting them into loyalists as well as brand envoys is pre and post sales service, engagement and communication. Salesforce CRM ensures you are connected with leads & clients along their journey with you(start to finish). A CRM helps determine the wants / needs of a client so that your communication is relevant & personalised and helps in driving up sales.
5. Forge deeper bonds with clients over time. Salesforce CRM helps build a holistic end to end profile and history of each lead / client. Every aspect of their engagement with your brand is on it. This helps in curating personalised and relevant engagement, marketing and other opportunities. A long term bond is created and sustained thanks to the magic of a CRM like Salesforce.