COMPUTER TELEPHONY INTEGRATION AND SALESFORCE : JOINING THE FORCES
Computer Telephony Integration or CTI is defined as the process of connecting the phones of a company with its computer network. This process empowers a business to do many things that also improve sales & overall service such as:
Routing of the calls to the right team or person
Recording and storing of calls for quality assurance and training
Providing the team manning the calls with a detailed history of each caller
Allowing employees to click-to-dial or auto-dial contacts
Overseeing & measuring KPIs like drop call % etc.
The benefits of CTI are:
- The number of calls made increases per agent/employee thanks to click-to-dial and automated dialing.
- The information available to the agent's courtesy the CRM enables them to personalize their conversations, leading to a higher conversion of leads/prospects into actual sales.
- There is an improvement in service and support.
- It aids the team to minimize the call handling time.
- There is an increase in first call resolution % by giving agents/teams by giving them the relevant and complete history/information in one place in the form of a pop-up which enables them to solve the issues.
- Options can direct the caller to the next available agent or a concerned person in the right department or skill for a quicker resolution etc.
Codleo is working with two companies (namely Ameyo and Contaque) who deal with call center software and contact center solutions to integrate Salesforce for their clients. More companies are seeing the advantages and jumping onto the bandwagon.
So, if you run a BPO or call center and are seeking for out of box solutions, why not consider Codleo's solutions for CTI integration. The partnership will do wonders for your company’s financial bottom lines. Keeping your customers and prospects happy is your main mission, so keep leveraging tech advances to up the game to the next level.