WHY CHOOSE SALESFORCE POWERED VENLEO APP OVER OTHER VENDOR MANAGEMENT APPS
“A smart manager will establish a culture of gratitude. Expand the appreciative attitude to suppliers, vendors, delivery people, and of course, customers.”
- Harvey Mackay, American businessman, and Author
Companies around the world are now outsourcing jobs, tasks, and processes than ever before. It is therefore important for them to manage these vendors with ease and confidence. This is where vendor management apps are gaining traction. They simplify the entire process, centralize all aspects of vendor management from A to Z, and take away the stress of dealing with multiple vendors manually or using laptops/computers. Today about 60% of businesses in the USA use a single vendor management software to deal with all issues pertaining to vendors, contractors, suppliers, etc, as per a recent survey. The same is happening to businesses spanning various geographies such as India.
One of the new entrants in the field of the Vendor management app is Venleo. Designed by the young and bright minds at Codleo Consulting, it is the right solution for your vendor needs. Using the latest technologies and based on intensive research & feedback, it has been designed in mind all the needs of a business. Let’s look at some reasons why you should consider Venleo in the near future.
Here are 5 reasons for you to choose VenLeo mobile app:
- It is built on a low code platform, so you can put in Salesforce platform, features such as low coding, data security, etc
- As it is built using the Salesforce platform, no integration is required with it separately. Plus you have all the features, ease, and convenience which are associated with the brand Salesforce.
- It is a Native mobile app to handle all your tasks from a cell phone. For those not familiar with this term, native, in this case, means an app designed specifically for cell phones. Being available on your phone means you can access, monitor, update, and make amendments from anywhere, anytime. So anyone off-site or sitting remotely or away from the desk can have access to all information at all times. The app coded in specific programming languages, such as Objective C for iOS, and for Android operating systems it is Java.
- Project analytics are available on the click of a few buttons. You are able to access all types of relevant data to make decisions and review the functioning of all vendors.
- You can create your own reports and dashboards in the way. Customized reports, data fields, graphics, and dashboards are now easier than ever before. A business or team can create them as per their requirements.
In conclusion, a vendor management app is designed for companies like yours who deal with outside vendors, suppliers, staffing companies, and so on. They make life easy and allow you to focus on other vital tasks in the running of the company. So, if you are looking to select a great vendor management app, why not contact us for VenLeo app. Your one-stop shop for all vendor-related issues.