FIND THE BEST SEQUENCE OF SALESFORCE IMPLEMENTATION SERVICES
Deployment of Salesforce CRM for the first time can be a smooth affair for all if everything is discussed, evaluated and a plan is drawn up ( along with remedial actions to deal with any sort of emerging risks ). The blog talks about how to derive maximum “ juice “ from your Salesforce implementation deployment. Want to know how the same can be a wrinkle free affair? Read on and discover for yourself.
The best sequence of Salesforce Implementation Services is:
1. Debate the various strategies. The implementation strategy is determined by the type & present condition of business processes. The CRM’s capabilities for personalisation are reflected in the customization of your different processes and their specific needs & uniqueness. If you are not thrilled with how your departments ( marketing, sales, and service ) are performing then two options are up for grabs:
a. Implement Salesforce and customise the current processes to the ones in Salesforce considering them as benchmarks of success.
b.Revamp the sales, service, and marketing processes & build them within Salesforce from scratch.
2. Select the right sequence of implementation stages. You could choose to deploy different clouds together or do it one after the other. If you choose to go the former way then this way of implementation lets businesses automate their sales, marketing, & client service activities in one shot. Therefore businesses get streamlined processes within different teams. Revamping the business process in these 3 departments simultaneously ensures qualitative client engagement & delight. Multiple integrations approach heightens the chances of failure, and select inter departmental processes may be in jeopardy. Tech failures are also a real possibility. The 2nd sequence of implementing one tool at one time is safer with fewer risks. Consult the Salesforce Implementation Company hired for the same.
3. Mapping the entire project / process. The map is drawn based on exhaustive consultations between the Salesforce partner and the client’s stakeholders in a series of meetings. The phases mapped include the consultation, cleaning & migration of information from different sources, project execution & testing, deployment, training to users, and lastly, support services to ensure success & adoption by the recipients. A good Salesforce Implementation Partner finalises a blueprint / map for the project and submits it to the client for approval.
4. Budget and time taken for project completion. Both these are vital considerations but subject to a host of factors. The scope of work and the level of customizations determine the time taken as well as the costs involved. Weeks to months can pass based on the scope of the work ( provided there are no delays or roadblocks from either side – the client or the Salesforce Implementation Company ).
5. Evaluating the risks involved. The careful consideration of the risks involved is an important component as they can seriously derail if not bring the project to a grinding halt. These risks include solutions are that not easy to use and are discarded by the users, overloading the system with useless features making it cumbersome, and so on.
6. User adoption is critical. Ensuring that the intended users are comfortable with the new software and adopt it wholeheartedly needs pro active steps. Besides providing customized training sessions and refresher classes, it’s important to provide 24 x 7 support services to make the life of users easy as well as to reward the users for their adoption, usage, and helping others. A great Salesforce Implementation Partner ensures this happens.
We hope the sequence flow ensures that your Salesforce project meets its business goals while adhering to timelines and budget. Hope you enjoyed this blog as much as we enjoyed bringing it to you. Au revoir till our new exciting blog on Salesforce and its universe.