SALESFORCE ADM CERTIFICATION 201 SAMPLE QUESTIONS (SET 1)
01. Where do you go to create a List View so that you can see it on the Console, under the Accounts object?
a) Create a list view on the Console
b) Create a list view on Accounts
c) Create a list view on Contacts
d) Create a field on the Console
02. Which is a capability of the Cloud Scheduler?
a) Allow a user to propose multiple meeting times
b) Automatic propose meeting times based on Salesforce user calendars
c) Sync a Salesforce calendar with an Outlook Calendar
d) Custom brand different invitations per customer
03. How many other fields may a custom lead field be mapped to when converting a lead?
a) One custom field
b) Two custom fields
c) Three custom fields
d) Custom lead fields cannot be mapped
04. What are the opportunity defaults when converting a lead to an opportunity?
a) Stage Defaults to first option in the picklist, close date defaults to the last day in the quarter, and the amount defaults to blank
b) Stage defaults to first option in the picklist, close date defaults to 3 months from conversion date, and amount defaults to blank
c) User defines amount, close date, and stage upon conversion
d) None of the above
05. The Data Import Wizard provides which benefits for importing data into Salesforce CRM?
a) Ability to import data for all standard and custom objects
b) Prevents duplicate records from being imported
c) Ability to import more than 50,000 records
d) Prevents workflow rules from firing as records are loaded into the system
06. Which of the following is true about Master-detail relationship fields on custom objects?
a) Ownership and access to the child record are determined by the parent
b) The child record can be optionally deleted when the parent record is deleted
c) Up to two master-detail relationship fields can be created on a custom object
d) The parent relationship field on the child record is optional
07. Use a picklist to filter the values of one picklist based on the value of another picklist.
08. A Roll-up Summary field can be created when which relationship field is already in place?
a) Lookup relationship
b) Hierarchical relationship
c) Master-detail relationship
d) Any of the above
09. Which two should a system administrator consider before importing a set of records into Salesforce?
a) The import file should include a record owner for each record.
b) Currency field values will default to the personal currency of the record owner.
c) Data should be de-duplicated in the import file prior to import.
d) Validation rules are not triggered when importing data using the import wizard.
10. What should a system administrator use to disable access to a custom application for a group of users?
b) Sharing rules
c) Web tabs
d) Page layouts
11. Fields which are hidden using Field-Level-Security are still subject to Validation Rules?
12. The Sales Director wants to be alerted to deals that are greater than $1,000,000. Which tool should you use to achieve this?
a) Workflow - Create a workflow to send an email if an Opportunity amount is greater than 1,000,000
b) Create a report and monitor it daily
c) Big Deal Alerts
b) Ask the Sales Director to create a list view which shows Opportunities greater than 1,000,000
13. A customer service manager would like to automatically assign cases to the most appropriate agent to handle the request. What feature could be used:
a) Case Assignment Rules
b) Email to Case
c) Web to Case
b) Case Escalation Rules
14. Which of the following are standard Salesforce Objects?
a) Opportunity Product
15. What should a system administrator consider before importing a set of records into Salesforce?
a) Validation rules are not triggered when importing data using the import wizard
b) Data should of de-duplicated in the import file prior to import
c) Currency field values will default to the personal currency of the record owner
d) The import file should include a record owner for each record
TO GET THE ANSWER KEY MAIL US AT: email@example.com