6 TIPS TO PREPARE FOR YOUR SALESFORCE ADMINISTRATOR CERTIFICATION EXAM
“There is no passion to be found playing small—in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.”- Quote by Late Nelson Mandela, President of South Africa.
Hello young people! Welcome to the real world. If you are planning to make your career with Salesforce as an administrator and seeking to give its mandatory certification exam then is the article for you to read. We have some tips to offer for prepping for this vital exam. Hope you gain from them and ace the exam like hundreds of youngsters from India are now doing so with eyes set on an interesting and challenging career.
Also Read: What is Salesforce Administrator
Here are 6 tips to prepare for Salesforce Administrator Certification exam:
1. Schedule your exam – By going ahead and scheduling the exam for a date, you are motivating yourself to prepare for the exam. The knowledge that the exam is a few months away will act as a catalyst for you to put in your best. Now you will be studying like Arjuna only had a focus on the eye of the revolving fish during the archery contest.
2. Study in a group – This tip is not for everyone. If you thrive and enjoy group studies, then find or join group study classes. Connect with others, get advice, and find encouragement through others in the same boat.
3. Practice- Nothing compares to getting valuable real-time experience via practice. This is why you are advised to devote a lot of time and energy to the practical side of the studies such as designing your own apps and so on. Finishing both the Admin Beginner and Admin Intermediate trails on Trailhead is a good way to get practice.
4. Complete the Admin Certification Trail - Admin Certification Prep Trail has been specially created to help all those studying for this exam. There is also an Admin Certification Trailmix. The trail mix shows the percentage of each subject area covered on the test hence allowing you to focus attention on the higher scoring areas such as Sales and Marketing Applications, Security & Access.
5. Attend the free webinar – Register for a free webinar with a Salesforce Certified Instructor guiding you with exam tips and decoding various concepts etc.
6. Study the exam guide – Get a thorough knowledge of the exam through the exam guide which is your best bet on getting a grip on various facets of the exam such as the number of questions, the time allowed for the exam, topics covered, and study material for the same.
Taking the exam to become a Salesforce Administrator is the first step in a distinguished career. It is an investment that will pay dividends for years to come. It is a stepping stone in a rich career with Salesforce, the world’s number 1 CRM which is used by the majority of the fortune 100 companies in the world. So gear up for it and put your nose to the book till the exam is over and done with. A bright future awaits you, young people!